MOAS has over 700 student apartments around Mikkeli.
See all the available MOAS apartments here
The security deposit is charged for all new tenancies (including exchanges of dwellings). The security deposit includes one (1) key in shared apartments and two (2) keys in larger apartments. No interest shall be paid on the security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded approximately 2 moths after the termination of the tenancy, provided that the renter does not have rent awning, all keys have been returned, the removal cleaning has been carried out properly and the apartment is in order and other payment obligations have been taken care of.
Prices of security deposits:
- Shared rooms and studios: 300,00 €
- Larger apartments: 450,00 €
From 1 January 2022 the monthly additional and usage fees, e.g. internet, electricity and furniture will be included in the rent.
The apartment is equipped with (depending on your tenancy agreement):
- Electricity is included to all shared apartments and some studio apartments. Electricity is not included to other apartments.
- Usage of e.g. laundry room, dryer, shared sauna.
- Furniture in furnished apartments. Includes: bed (200×80 cm), mattress, desk, chair, a kitchen table & chairs and microwave, fridge, stove. In the furnished apartments the tenant is responsible of changing the light bulbs which MOAS will give free of charge. Note: You must bring your own pillow, blanket, bed linen, towels and dishes.
- Water charge is included in rent (Tap water in Finland is safe to drink)