Registration of a foreign student in the Population Information System 

Why register with the Digital and Population Data Services Agency?

You will receive a Finnish personal identity code if you have not yet received it. 

You need a personal identity code so that 

  • your educational institution can give you a transcript of records
  • you can use the services of Finnish authorities. 

You will receive an address in Finland when you register. 

READ MORE AND APPLY: Registration of a foreign student | Digital and population data services agency (