Housing-related payments and price list for invoiced fees.
Monthly fees in addition to rent:
- Internet 3,50 €/month
- Electricity 14,00 €/month per person, depending on the apartment type. Electricity is included to all shared apartments and some studio apartments. Electricity is not included to other apartments. In MOAS 33 the advance electricity charge is 20€/month.
- Usage fee 18,50 €/month (Includes e.g. laundry room, dryer, sauna) Usage fee for family apartment is 27,75 €/month
- Furniture 14,00-21,00 €/month. Includes: bed (200×80 cm), mattress, desk, chair, bookshelf, a kitchen table & chairs and microwave, fridge, stove. In the furnished apartments the tenant is responsible of changing the light bulbs which MOAS will give free of charge. Note: You must bring your own pillow, blanket, bed linen, towels and dishes.
- Water charge is included in rent (Tap water in Finland is safe to drink)
Door opening with a master key:
7.00am – 4.00pm on normal working days (on working hours): 30,00 €
outside working hours regardless on the day 60,00 €
Note! The door opening will be invoiced from the tenant.
Prices of security deposits:
- Shared rooms: 300,00 €
- Studio and larger apartments: 400,00 €